नवीनतम

How a small shortening can lead to a motor failure

Friends today I will brief you about the fault analysis of the single phase induction motor of my PCB drill machine.
Yesterday when i was making hole in a bare PCB for my new project, suddenly the mains voltage went to 310 voltage and the motor of my drill machine stopped working.
Now the motor is starting but is not able to take the load.also while starting it requires a push.
So I checked the starting capacitor and found that to be ok.
Then i opened up the motor.
After opening the motor i found that the joints connecting the windings and the outer connection cable are burnt and are shorted also.
I just repaired the joints and packed the motor.
Now the motor is in it's good state and working properly.
So friends this is how a small short connection may lead to the product failure.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं