नवीनतम

Getting started with PIC microcontroller

It was my dream to work on microcontrollers and implements complex logics using the same. So I made a start.
Many of the microcontrollers came to my mind like the basic 8051, PIC or the latest arduino etc, but after much of the brainstorming, flexibility, ease of programming and versatility the name come to my mind was the PIC as
1. It is easy to program
2. Have multiple pin support
3. Technical support is also available easily
4. Much of sample programmes are available in internet
5. Have inbuilt A/D converter, comparators etc
Now the question is about the compiler. A much brain storming also took place for selecting the compiler for PIC. One answer was to just go with MPLAB and the Hi-tech C compiler but the other way was to use the MicroE for PIC. I preferred the later as
1. It is easily available
2. Contains number of inbuilt subroutines
After selecting both the parameter I then searched for the simulators for my projects. I found two answers, one the well known Lab center’s Proteus and the other is the real PIC simulator by Team rogue.
And to start with real experiment I chose the PIC kit 2 clone programmer from Provotech. Since the PICkit 2 is very familiar and affordable clones are also available.
And now, I m ready for my programming adventure.











कोई टिप्पणी नहीं