नवीनतम

Computer frequent shutdown fixed.

My old desktop used to shutdown frequently or at the time when it was severely loaded.I was very much tired by this mechanism.
So one day I planned to remove this bug completely.
After a lot brainstorming,I found that there is sone issue on the hardware but not the software. So after the deep analysis of hardware system I came to the conclusion that the cpu chip is getting heated and is going to the over temperature shut down, as the desktop was not installed in a ac room but in my lab placed on the top floor of my house.
So i planned the ways i can get the temperature down.
For that I checked the cpu fan and it's rpm, it was working fine.
Now i need to try some other methods to cool the cpu. An idea of using the 12 v d.c. Fan to cool.
So I get one sunon 12v dc fan and placed that as shown.
Now my system is waking fine at 100% load also.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं